Friday, June 25, 2010

Song Bundles Are Available And The "Secret Project" Is Revealed!

 
SB_cd_cover3

They're here, they're here!

The song bundles are available for purchase right now at www.spiritblade.net !

They've been a lot of fun to work on and I'm glad to finally be able to share them with you! Enjoy!

And at long last I can finally reveal the nature and title of "The Secret Project" I've been talking about for so long now.

The completely remixed songs from "Spirit Blade" are more than just a stand alone project. In the fall of 2010 it will be my pleasure to release the "Spirit Blade: Special Edition" audio drama!

If you look back at my tweets and do some decoding, you'll find the letters SBSE pop up repeatedly, or other subtle references to the title. Of course, I'm probably kidding myself that any of you didn't already have it figured out. Still, the suspense of not knowing for sure was fun, wasn't it?

Now, for some of you, this will come as exciting news. (Hopefully MOST of you!) But some others may be wondering why I'm making a Special Edition of Spirit Blade instead of working on an all new audio drama. (Ahem! Like Spirit Blade 3!!)

Well you can find the answer to the question of "Why A Special Edition" in an article I've written and placed on our website at: http://www.spiritblade.net/site.cfm/sbp/spiritblade1

And if you have any other questions, feel free to send them my way and I'll be happy to get back to you!

But what are you waiting here for? Start your "Spirit Blade: Special Edition" experience right now with the new song bundles at spiritblade.net!

Welcome to the exciting rebirth of Spirit Blade Productions!

-Paeter Frandsen



2 comments:

  1. I've just listened to both bundles and they sound great! I'm also looking forward to the forthcoming special edition of Spirit Blade! Thanks Paeter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your support, Nathan! That's TWICE now that you've been the first customer for a new product launch!(You were first for "Pilgrim", too!) Glad to hear you're enjoying them!
    -Paeter

    ReplyDelete