Friday, June 11, 2010

Remix Songs Finished! Forum and Big Announcement Coming!

SB_CD_Cover

As of last night the remixes for the songs of "Spirit Blade" are finished! Next week I will be getting them(and the repolished songs of "Dark Ritual") ready for sale on our website and anticipate that they will be available the week of June 20th!

I've also made the decision to move forward with plans for a Spirit Blade Underground Forum! Thanks so much to all of you who gave your feedback on this subject. It sounds like a strong core group among you is very interested in seeing this happen! Woohoo!

We're much closer to launching than you may think, but I need to check a few things off of my list first. One of those is getting some moderators for the forum. If you have contacted me before about being a moderator for a potential forum, please let me know that you are still interested. If you haven't contacted me already, but are interested in moderating, please e-mail me at paeter (at) spiritblade (dot) net and I will give you some more information that you can use to make a decision.

Lastly, keep a close eye on this blog. Very soon (in the next week or two, I haven't decided when) I will be unveiling the name of the "Secret Project" and providing you with a bunch of juicy details!

Stay tuned!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment