Monday, June 14, 2010

Buried In "To Do's"

"In Search Of Truth" will have to wait until Wednesday this week. I was greeted with a massive "to do" list today that has put my day out of wack a bit.

So for any who think I spend my day just sipping soda in my room while creating fun, geeky stories, here's a list of a few of the things I still need to get done. This kind of stuff is pretty typical for me every day, but it's not so typical for me to still have this much left at 4pm that I had hoped to get done before the end of the day.

delete 12 spam comments on the podcast site (5 min)

finish final test listening on Spirit Blade and Dark Ritual song bundles (30-45 min)

make final corrections to song bundle mixes (??min)

deliver files to website tech admin on CD for upload(30 min)

email new forum tech admin regarding some changes to the site (5min)

listen to most recent "Alliance" project for approval and make polishing notes for director (15-30min)

send notes to director (5-10min)

figure out what the crap to write about on "paeter's brain" (5-20min)

write paeter's brain blog entry (20min)

watch E3 coverage on G4 to prep for wednesday's paeter's brain blog entry and podcast (3-4hours)

check email and write responses (20-90min, I try to choose my words carefully)

find an appropriately themed picture to go with this post(ah forget it)

create a url for the new spiritblade forum (5min)

edit the video special feature for this month(20 min)

post video to youtube(10min)

create link for video on the spiritblade website (5min)

edit the behind the scenes audio special feature about the spirit blade song remixes.(20min)

start mixing work on the secret project (ah, who am I kidding. I'm outta time...)

See you Wednesday!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment