Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Busy Things Are Slow

IMG_0528













As you may know, I do some substitute teaching a few days every month to help fill in the holes of our family budget. I never know when I will be subbing until the day before (or often as late as the morning of) a job. As is often the case, teachers are anxious to be done with school near the end of the year, and so are more likely to use vacation time or sick days.

Naturally, that means that near the end of many spring semesters, I find myself yanked away from my desk and planted in various high schools for a day or two at a time. This week is shaping up to be a full week of subbing, as last week was. And I've already agreed to sub for another teacher for most of next week.

So if you were itching for the latest update on the song bundles, the t-shirt, The Alliance or the "secret project"... well, I won't have much to report for about another week and a half. You can count on the usual posting schedule, but don't cross your fingers to hear about any big strides in production around here.

On the other hand, after another week and a half I'll effectively be done with any subbing for the semester and will be giving my full attention to Spirit Blade Productions for three solid months in a row! Woohoo!

-Paeter Frandsen




No comments:

Post a Comment