Friday, May 28, 2010

"Fly" Almost Finished!

SB_CD_Cover

With the school semester finally over, I am back into (mostly) uninterrupted work in my office. It's been great! I've been working on re-mixing "Fly" this week and have certainly hit my stride. The background track is largely finished and I am going through the vocal track right now to clean it up and decide what effects I want to use. 

As with the other remixes, I'm keeping the general feel of the song the same. Although it has a slightly harder edge to it, the remix of "Fly" maintains the energetic, positive sound of the original. It also has many more percussion layers and a few added fast arpeggios that propel the song forward even more.

I'm pretty sure I won't finish the song today, but it will likely be done by Wednesday of next week!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment