Friday, March 26, 2010

My "Legal" Search For Truth

IMG_0545












As I mentioned earlier this week on "Paeter's Brain", (spiritblade.net/paeter) I was summoned for jury duty this week and was selected out of more than 60 people to be on a much smaller jury. I've never served in this way before and I'm looking forward to "searching for the truth" as the trial continues.

Naturally, I can't say anything about the case until it is over, but I wanted to let you all know that the trial is expected to run for three days a week for the next two weeks. Add to this my average of 1 day of subbing each week and there's a good chance I won't have much to blog about for the next two weeks.

My notes are prepared in advance for "In Search Of Truth", which should continue without interruption. And I will be seeing "Clash Of The Titans" next week and so will have content to put a podcast together at least next weekend. (And yes, there will be a podcast this weekend as well.) But I may not have any progress to report for Spirit Blade Productions for the next two weeks, for which I am bummed.

In the meantime when you think of me, you can pray that my eye and ear for the truth will be sharpened and I will be able to process information well in order to come to an accurate, God-honoring verdict.

Thanks!

-Paeter Frandsen



1 comment:

  1. Hope everything goes well - I'm sure it will be an interesting experience, and maybe you'll be able to meet a few people. I've never been in a jury, but my dad was a few years back.

    ReplyDelete