Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Side Gig Taking Center This Week

IMG_0529












Some of you may remember that I keep a "side gig" doing some substitute teaching. Usually it averages about five days a month (or once a week) but this month has been way above average and I'm subbing 4 out of 5 days this week! Nice for the family budget, but it tends to slow down everything else.

Blog posts and the podcast will run as usual and I'll answer e-mails as I'm able, but if you don't hear from me this week, don't worry. I'm not ignoring you.

I'm using what little time I have remaining to mix "Destiny" because I'm VERY close to finishing my work with it! (At least for now. I'm fairly sure I'll want to ask a guitar player to "fill in the gaps", after which I'll complete the final mix.)

Thanks for your patience everybody!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment