Friday, October 9, 2009

Almost Done!

IMG_0528














Well, I've been holed up in my cave all week working hard and fast to finish "Pilgrim", and the time and effort is paying off!


I had estimated the audiobook portion of the project to take around 1 or 2 weeks, but I ended up recording and mixing the entire thing in just over 48 hours! I think it will be a great compliment to the audio drama version and scratch the itch for some you "purists" out there.


Tomorrow I have an actor coming to record the opening and closing credits, along with some lines for the "Pilgrim" trailer, which I will put together next week. Meanwhile, I'm handing out copies of the project to test listeners today and should be getting the "cover image" from my graphic designer this weekend or early next week.


I am surprisingly optimisitic about an October release! But we'll see!


-Paeter Frandsen



4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really, REALLY looking forward to this Paeter. I think the inclusion of the audiobook can help bridge the non-scifi fans into this project. My wife's not a sci-fi fan . . . and she's looking forward to the project because of the audiobook! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Great to hear, Nathan! In case it makes any difference, you can tell your wife that the audio drama will be firmly set in the "medieval fantasy" genre, as I think the source material lends itself well to that type of setting. No sci-fi involved in this project.
    Either way, I hope she enjoys the included audiobook version! I really enjoyed putting it together!
    Thanks,
    Paeter

    ReplyDelete