Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Off To Vacation!

IMG_0529
















Boy, it is really hard for me to "vacate". Especially when my vision for the future keeps expanding and I have so many plates to spin. My deadlines are all self-imposed, but that doesn't make them any less motivating. I hate to run off for a long weekend when my target release date for "Pilgrim's Progress" (September 1st) looms in front of me.


I'm also working on the page of our main site that will host the audio projects produced by The Spirit Blade Underground Alliance! (spiritblade.net/allianceinfo) Not to mention the Spirit Blade enhanced audiobook I'm more than halfway through recording and the upcoming 100th episode of the Spirit Blade Underground Podcast that I'm making preparations for. (spiritblade.net/podcast)


This is almost the worst time to be taking a vacation, but also probably the best. I'm no good for anything if I burn out. And I certainly need my play time. That's where I get all my ideas!


All that to say that we'll be leaving Friday morning and returning sometime on Monday. There will be no posts here Friday or Monday and I'm also taking this week off from the podcast.


Have a great 4th of July weekend and I'll catcha later!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment