Monday, July 20, 2009

Learning Rocks!

IMG_0553
















This has unexpectedly turned into a full day of studying for me. I had originally intended to do a Bible study I'm doing with a friend and then "In Search Of Truth", but both studies took me much more time than I had anticipated. I've learned so much today and can't wait to share some of it with you guys!


This might sound odd to some of you, but studying the Bible is sometimes like discovering another world for me. Learning something new can be an interesting bit of insight, or change the way I view major facets of my life and the world!


I'm not quite finished with my study for the next installment of "In Search Of Truth", but the podcast will feature different material this weekend anyway for our 100th episode. (Be sure to join me at www.spiritblade.net/podcast!) But next week I look forward to digging into the trenches of history and God's word and hope you guys will join the exploration!




-Paeter Frandsen



2 comments:

  1. Hey, Paeter! What's the passage your search for truth is going to be covering? That way maybe we could read ahead in prep for the next podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I don't know EXACTLY how many verses I will cover in advance, but since I started studying on Monday, I can say that next week will be 1st Corinthians 14:20-40.
    I found some interesting info on "tongues" in my study that I had never encountered before and I'm looking forward to sharing it!
    Thanks, Chad!
    -Paeter

    ReplyDelete