Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Free Is Awesome!

Sonar










I've gotta get two guys falling in the water and struggling to stay afloat. I've only got a couple water sound effects that I used in "Spirit Blade", and they were of water being dumped on the floor. I didn't feel like spending money if I could avoid it, but I needed high quality sound effects to fit my needs for this scene!


Good thing someone told me about the "Free Sound Project"!


It's a website where people can upload their original sound effects for anyone to use (commercially or otherwise) for free, provided they give credit to the creator of the effect. The effects found there are numerous and in various degrees of sound quality, but sorting through to find the good ones has already helped keep my costs down a bit, which ultimately gets the project out to you more quickly!


Can I get a "woohoo"?


-Paeter



No comments:

Post a Comment