Friday, July 10, 2009

Award Nomination and New "Dark Ritual" Commentary!

Just Plain Folks nominee


This week I released part 3 of the "Spirit Blade: Dark Ritual" Interactive Commentary and you guys had some great questions! Be sure to get the inside dirt about "Silence", the torture scenes, and AIA at:


http://www.spiritblade.net/site.cfm/sbp/media


This week I was also very honored to receive a "Just Plain Folks" Music Awards nomination for "Dark Ritual"! JPF is a music organization and annual host of the world's largest independent music awards, so this is a great honor and I'm thrilled to have this project counted among the work of so many great musicians and creators.


My wife and I hope to attend the award show in Nashville near the end of August and will be sure to keep you posted!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment