Friday, June 26, 2009

Searching For A Song

IMG_0541
















I spent virtually my entire workday today ( I STILL haven't eaten lunch!) trying to find the right music for the scene I'm currently mixing. I've exhausted pretty much all of my options at this point and have come to the conclusion that it may not be scoring the scene needs, but something else. After all, if I can't nail down exactly what I want in terms of music, I may not know the scene and its purpose as well as I should at this point.


So for now I plan to move on to mixing the next scene and take another look at this one again toward the end of the project so that I can see it in a broader context.


Still, the day wasn't a waste. I've certainly become more familiar with the scoring options available to me!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment