Friday, May 22, 2009

Drowning In The Microphone

Sonar










This morning I had a great time drowning an actor in my office. Krystofer James VanSlyke finished recording today as we covered my office in towels and protected the microphone with a bedsheet pulled taught between my hands and one foot.


Sound interesting? Wait until you SEE it. I've made a point of making video recordings of sessions with some of the actors on this project and will eventually edit together a video of higlights to put on www.spiritblade.net.


I've also made some great progress on remixing "All And Everything" this week. The song is getting a major makeover, though it retains the feel of the original. The last piece of the puzzle was a sweet electronic bass line I found on my keyboard for the second half of each verse.


I only have one actor left to come and record, though I will probably try to record all of my lines next week so that I can get started mixing a little early!


That's all for now!


-Paeter Frandsen





No comments:

Post a Comment