Friday, March 6, 2009

Staying Above Water

 


IMG_0553


















Seems like it's all I can do these days just to say above water! I've had four auditions here this week, I've been reading script submissions for The Spirit Blade Underground Alliance and e-mailing their authors. I've been editing an audio book project I'm producing in collaboration with another studio (more on that soon!) and trying to stay ahead of the mountain of emails I've been getting lately regarding auditions for "Pilgrim's Progress"!


Don't get me wrong, it's a great way to spend my days, but throw in the stuff needed as a husband and daddy (with a little extra this week) and I'm barely keeping up!


Nothing like the weekend and a last minute audition cancellation to help me out, though! Maybe I'll get some free time yet!




-Paeter Frandsen



1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! You're doing a great job.
    Sounds like you ran into one of those weeks where everything collides!

    ReplyDelete