Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Out For A Bit

IMG_0529 














Hey Everyone!


Just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting regularly for the next two weeks. I'm heading out of town tomorrow, and although I'll be back on Sunday, I will be working for two solid weeks doing High School substitute teaching.


This is a great news because the district has been cutting back on their use of subs for the second half of this semester, and I was expecting to have no subbing work. The down side, of course, is that it will keep me busy enough that keeping up with the regular routine of posting for the Underground and Paeter's Brain will just be too much for me during that time. The podcast will continue, but will be a little shorter for just two weeks, since "In Search Of Truth" will be on hold.


However, I will still be checking my e-mail faithfully and responding as quickly as possible. And after these two weeks of subbing, I will be able to give my full attention to Spirit Blade Productions until September!


So please bear with me during this little break and things will be back on track before you know it!


Thanks!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment