Friday, March 13, 2009

Auditions Almost Over!

IMG_0589 












This week I've made some progress moving scripts forward for The Spirit Blade Underground Alliance and held more auditions than I can keep track of. I've also found time to start recording the Spirit Blade Novella enhanced audiobook and do some more mixing on my new version of "All And Everything" from the original "Spirit Blade".


A reminder to everyone that March 20th is the deadline for three key things going on right now.


1. Auditions for "Pilgrim's Progress"


2. Auditions for "Dry Places", a Spirit Blade Underground Alliance project.


3. Question Submissions for Disc 1, Track 2 ("The Enemy Strikes"), to be used in the Dark Ritual Interactive Audio Commentary! (E-mail me or call in your question and I'll include it in the commentary and give you credit for it!)


Have a great weekend!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment