Friday, February 6, 2009

Pilgrim's Progress Read-Through This Weekend!

IMG_0572 












I'm finally finished with the script for "Pilgrim's Progress: Similitude Of A Dream"! This weekend I'm having a few people over to read through the script with me and give their feedback. Unless I see the need for considerable re-writing, I'll begin audition preparations next week and announce auditions soon after!


I'm also beginning to collect music for the various scenes in this project and have found a main theme that perfectly captures the spirit of adventure and exploration I hope the series will contain.


Stories are brewing over at the Spirit Blade Underground Alliance! If you haven't signed on to join in the fun yet, you can get involved by visiting http://www.spiritblade.net/site.cfm/sbp/operations for more information. Then go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thespiritbladeundergroundalliance/ to sign up and say "hi"!


Have a great weekend!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment