Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Want Your Questions!

Sb_dr_cd_case 










Calling all "Dark Ritual"fans! Be a part of the "Dark Ritual" Interactive Audio Commentary!


I am assembling my notes to record the commentary for "Spirit Blade: Dark Ritual", Disc 1, Track 1. And I want to include any questions you may have about that portion in the commentary track! I also want to include your name and give you credit for your question! So give that track another listen and e-mail your questions to me at paeter (at) spiritblade (dot) net. I’ll get back you with an answer by e-mail, so you don’t have to wait to have your question answered in the commentary, and then I’ll include your name and question when I record and produce the commentary track for everyone to download and enjoy!


The deadline for disc 1, track 1 questions is February 1st. So drop me a line soon! I'd love to hear from you!


-Paeter Frandsen



3 comments:

  1. On the 2rd track, making a mouse. Was his naughty bits being electrocuted. He's told he would still have children and grandchilden and then the torture begins. So is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops that was 3rd track 1st disc

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. I can answer that one here and then try to remember and come back when I'm compiling questions for Disc 1 Track 3. (But it might be a good idea to remind me of this one again when I call for those questions.)
    The answer is: What do you think?
    I know, lame answer. But it's hard to say what was being done to Merikk, since Miraclai(which is kinda like magic) was involved. I'd say first of all that his torture was more complicated than being electrocuted, since it was miraclai and not electricity that Saolos channeled through his staff.
    The reference to Merikk's ability to reproduce was to acknowledge Merikk's prophecy of protection and demonstrate how they were going to work around it. If anything, the wording indicates that they will be leaving his "naughty bits" alone. At least in any way that would physically damage him.
    Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete