Friday, December 19, 2008

Spinning Lots Of Plates!

TopX_laptopUltraPort_180








It's been a very busy week of juggling schedules with my wife and son. I've also got family in town that I rarely get to see, so I've been taking some time off work to spend with them.


You can probably assume that the Friday updates won't involve much project progress for the next two weeks, although I've been able to keep up with filling orders, answering e-mails and doing the usual posts, so feel free to drop me a line! I always love to interact with you guys!


If you're a podcast listener, I'm considering making some cosmetic changes in January, along with adding a new feature to the rotation. I'd be interested in getting your feedback on the show as I'm considering what I can do to streamline it (intros and segues, etc.) and keep it interesting (content, topics, etc.). In general I'm looking to polish it up a bit and make things fresh without changing the things you continue to come back for. So I'd love to get your thoughts! Send them to me at paeter (at) spiritblade (dot) net!


Have a great weekend!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment