Monday, October 27, 2008

No "Search" Today

IMG_0529 












You may be wondering where "In Search Of Truth" is today, and I'm wondering the same thing! I got bombarded by a day I didn't expect (not a bad day, just overtaken by unavoidable "stuff") and haven't been able to get it done, for which I'm so sorry. I always look forward to sharing something every week, even if it's something off of our normal look at the Bible. But try as I did to put something down, there just wasn't anything there.


Since I don't want to share words just to fill space, I'm gonna take this as a cue to not say anything. With the podcast being different this coming weekend, I probably won't do our normal look at 2 Thessalonians. I may have something on Wednesday in the "Truth" category, but I'm not sure yet.


All this to say that I'm really sorry to drop the ball and I'll be taking a look at my schedule to see how I can best avoid this happening in the future. 


Thanks for your patience with me, everybody.


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment