Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Final Mix Begins!

Dr_cover_proj_pg200 


Hey Folks,


This post will serve as the weekly update this time, since I'll be out on Friday.


Today is the last day that I am accepting feedback notes from test listeners and I've already begun the final mix based on the notes I've received.  I should be able to finish the final audio product before the end of the day tomorrow If I don't have a subbing gig to go to. Then, once our graphic stuff and manufacturers are ready to go, we'll send everything off to print!


It's looking very likely that will happen in less than two weeks, so we're still very much on track for a release before Halloween!


As for the podcast, I'm still not sure if I will be able to fit one in before I leave town this weekend, but at the very least, there will be a new audio feature to download at www.spiritblade.net. More on that soon!




-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment