Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sometimes Boring Is GOOD!

Img_0524Not much to report on yet. Yesterday I took advantage of a subbing gig. And Monday I was completely drained of all creative energy.



For a few minutes at the beginning of the day I stared at my screen and couldn't think of a thing to do that didn't require creative energy. I could ALWAYS do marketing and work on X-tras for the blogs, podcast and website, but I'd already done a good amount of that the week before and I felt behind on my work for "Dark Ritual".



Then it hit me. I had all these files of lines for peripheral roles and extras that I needed to sift through and decide who I would use for which lines. Cut, paste, evaluate, repeat. Oh, the beautiful monotony of it all! It was just what I needed to be mindlessly productive and keep things moving forward for "Dark Ritual". In fact, I might still be in the mood for some more. See ya!



-Paeter Frandsen



1 comment:

  1. Just read your last blip on John how Jesus is telling Peter about love and relationships. Very good! Praise God he gives us our WHOLE life to work it through and become more like Him!
    Grandma Dee

    ReplyDelete