Friday, September 9, 2011

Script Finished, New Video and Sale Next Week!




















This has been a HUGE week and I've got a handful of things to update you on.

First, on Wednesday I finished the first draft of the "Spirit Blade 3" script, and last night I read through it with my wife. We were both very happy with it overall and also made notes of a few details to fix. Thankfully, it does not appear to be running as long as I feared. It will still be longer than "Dark Ritual", though. We're probably looking at a 4-disc set with a run time of around 4 hours once songs have been added in. Today I'll be fixing a few details based on quick notes we made last night. After that I'll begin figuring out where the songs will fall and what themes they will cover so that I can begin the development of the music.

Yesterday I uploaded an odd new video to our Youtube channel that will serve as an "example" for a video creation event I will be launching soon from our monthly newsletter. Keep an eye out there for details. There will be free stuff in it for anyone who participates, so if you're not subscribed to our newsletter, go subscribe now!

Lastly, next week I will be launching a sale that will run through the end of September, giving big discounts on all of our digital download products! I will make an announcement on this blog as soon as the sale has launched. So keep checking back here early next week!

Have a great weekend!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment